Double Chocolate Vegan Brownies
Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- 1 15oz can organic low sodium black beans
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax-seed + 2.5 tbsp water)
- 1/2 medium to large avocado
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (I used dark)
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350. Blend all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a food processor. The batter will be THICK. If it is too thick and won’t mix properly, add 2 tbsp almond milk. Fold in chocolate chips.
Spray 8×8 pan with cooking spray. Spread batter and bake for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!