Vegan Lentil Lime Salad
- 1 cup cooked green lentils
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp Persian lime olive oil (you can use regular EVOO)
- 2 – 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- 1 tbsp tamari, soy or Bragg’s liquid aminos
- cumin, pink Himalayan salt, pepper, oregano to taste
Combine all ingredients and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving to let flavors marry.
This is typically a cold salad, BUT, I served it over brown rice and heated for my hubby and kids. I ate it served over organic mixed greens with a little hot sauce on top! SO YUMMY! Enjoy 🙂 and let me know if you try it what you think.